Sunday, August 28, 2011

Variety of Unassembled Buildings

Heljan 672 Trackside Furniture Factory
Heljan 672
This is an unassembled model in its original box. I have painted the window frames white, but otherwise all is original. The price on my box is $6.11, but this is long out of production. Here is an e-bay link showing a price of $24.00 Canadian and another listing it at $30.00 Canadian. Wow.




SOLD
Micro Engineering Company Model 65-139 Gas Station

Micro Engineering Company 65-139
I've actually assembled the 4 walls of this model, but the rest is original and in the box. This model includes some very nice details in pewter or some other type of soft metal.

There is no price on my box, but MEC lists the current MSRP at $19.60. But the only place I've found that has it online shows the price at $15.69.


Model Power 1530 Lil's Coffee Shop
Model Power 1530
This kit was given to me. It has, in my opinion, a European appearance, and I never built it. Everything appears to be in the box. 

From what I could find online, this is out of production. Its MSRP was $15.98.


Pola N 242 Factory
This German made large factory with an auxiliary boiler with chimney can be constructed with a track running through the building. That feature is why I bought the model. but it has not been constructed and is in its original box. 

As best I can tell, this model is discontinued. The price on my box is $13.98. But the MSRP that I found was $19.99.





To make me an offer, send an e-mail to bikeracephotos@me.com. Post questions by leaving a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment