Sunday, August 21, 2011

Digitrax® BDL16 Occupancy Detector

This is a 16 block Occupancy detector. I bought it and the DS54s and the PM4s to automate a staging yard. I'll post yard photos at some point in the future.

This BDL16 is unused and has been returned to its original packaging after the photo was taken. It has a manual, a special mounting instructions addendum, and an LT5 Detection Tester (on right).

Digitrax LT5 Detection Tester
A pdf version of the manual is here. This model has been replaced twice. First with BDL162 and then BDL168. The product information page is here for the model BDL168.

I don't have the original price of this item, but the replacements sold for $125.00 and $149.99 respectively.

To make me an offer, send and e-mail to bikeracephotos@me.com. Ask questions by posting a comment



No comments:

Post a Comment