Saturday, September 3, 2011

Assorted Switch Machines and Mounts

Peco PL-10 & PL-10W

Three (3) new in original packaging Peco Lectrics Streamline and Setrack Motor (Switch Machine) for remote control of Turnouts.
Note two are the PL-10 model and one is the High Performance PL-10W model.
I originally paid $4.95 each for these in a large quantity.
The current MSRP is $12.17 (weird but that is what I kept finding).
The going price for one is around $9 each.



RIX Twin Coil Switch Machine Mounted on a RIX RAX Flat

I have a single setup. Details on these are on RIX's website though I have the paper info on both the switch machine and the mounting rack.
There is a single SPDT contact on the unit.
MSRP is $12.99 and the RAX goes for around $3.



Hallmark Models Twin Coil Switch Machines (2)

I don't think these are sold by Hallmark anymore. But Pacific Fast Mail and Tenshodo have identical switch motors as this one.
And the mounting holes on a RIX RAX perfectly line up with this switch motor.
I have two of these switch machines. They have SPDT accessory contact as well as a DPDT contact as well.
Make an offer, no pricing known.



INVIS-A-MOUNT for Peco Switch Machines

New and still in original packaging. Works for both N an H gauge Peco Switch machines. I paid $1.65 for mine 11 years ago and can't find any information on these now.




Lemaco Switch Motor
Definitely used, but I'm guessing still functional. The only thing I could find online on these is new they run about $20.



To make an offer on any of these switch machines, just e-mail bikeracephots@me.com. Post a comment below to ask a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment